Employment Law Solicitors
There are many reasons why you may need an employment law solicitor to provide you with advice and assistance when it comes to work. If you feel you are being treated unfairly or victimised, or you are aware of activities that are against the law, it is important that you act.
Many people are often unaware of their rights at work and it is common to feel that you have nowhere to turn. Ellis–Fermor & Negus aim to offer a down to earth and value for money service which meets your needs.
What Can We Help With?
Our team of employment lawyers can help you with a range of employment Matters:
- Completing Settlement Agreements
- Advice on new Contracts
- Advice on Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Agreements
- Advice on disciplinary/other internal procedures
- Unfair and Wrongful Dismissal claims
- Unlawful Deduction from Wages claims
- Discrimination/Harassment claims
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) TUPE
- Bringing claims in Tribunal & Court
- Working Time
How Much Will it Cost?
Wherever possible we will provide you with a fixed price quotation. Contact us to find out more.