Transfers of Property

Sometimes you may want to change who owns your property and on what basis. This can sometimes happen when two people move in together and want to own the property in joint names, or perhaps following a marriage breakdown, when the matrimonial home is transferred into the wife or husband’s sole name.

Whatever the situation, you need the right advice to establish whether there will be any tax liability or to obtain the mortgage company’s consent to the transfer. Our team of property solicitors can help.