Constitutional and governance structures need to be effective to enable our charity clients to work to their best ability in an ever changing world.
Once your charity governance structure is in place, we are keen to provide straight forward and sensible advice on good governance, day to day operations and strategy for growth.
We Regularly Advise on the Following:
- Trustee’s responsibilities and liabilities.
- Incorporating trusts and unincorporated associations to limit potential liabilities of trustees
- Good governance practice, policies and structures.
- Appointment and removal of trustees
- The issues surrounding employing trustees
- The pros and cons of trustee or member driven structures
- Joint working arrangements between charities and other voluntary sector organisations
- Mergers and hive-offs
- Dissolution and closure of activities