Charity Employment Issues
Employment law is rapidly changing and seems to grow ever more complex. That’s why you need practical and clear solutions to avoid becoming burdened by it all.
We know how difficult it can be when employment issues arise within a charity and how disruptive it can be to a charity’s progress.
Our specialist team has extensive experience in all aspects of employment law relating to charities and the wider not-for-profit sector.
We Can Help With:
- Contracts and terms of employment;
- Settlement agreements;
- Disciplinary, grievance and capability procedures;
- Appraisal systems;
- Equal opportunities, including defending equal pay litigation;
- Age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation and religious discrimination;
- Dismissals, including advice on unfair, constructive, wrongful, redundancy and retirement dismissals;
- Working time rules and calculations;
- Part time and fixed term employees;
- Restrictive covenants;
- Representation at the Employment Tribunal.