This website is owned by Ellis-Fermor & Negus. By using this website you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this website.
- The information contained within this site is intended as general information about the firm and our legal services and under no circumstances should it be considered as providing legal advice of any nature.
- We do not endorse any third parties that have links from our site, they are offered as sources of information or interest. We accept no responsibility for the content of these sites or for any damage caused by using them.
- Whilst we always endeavour to ensure all information within the site is up to date, we cannot provide any guarantees.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to equipment and the data contained therein as a result of visiting this site.
- The website’s email facility is not to be used to sell any products or services to those working at Ellis-Fermor & Negus or to the firm itself. Those that do will not receive a response.
Ellis-Fermor & Negus owns all information contained within this website unless stated otherwise. No part may be copied, stored or used on another website without our written permission. You cannot create a link to this website with out our written permission. No part may be used for any commercial use without our written permission.
Any details you send to us will be stored for future reference and use. If you would like us to remove your details from our database, email firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with all your personal information and prior dealings with the firm.
These conditions are governed by the laws of England. Ellis-Fermor & Negus is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.