|Darren Kelly (Director)
01773 744 744
|Ben Bourne (Solicitor)
0115 922 1591
There are many reasons why you may need a solicitor to provide you with advice and assistance when it comes to work. If you feel you are being treated unfairly or victimised or you are aware of activities that are against the law, it is important that you act. Many people are often unaware of their rights at work and it is common to feel that you have no where to turn. Ellis – Fermor & Negus aim to offer a down to earth and value for money service which meets your needs.
We can help you with:
- Completing Compromise Agreements (from £200.00 + VAT)
- Advice on new Contracts (paper review/ no attendance from £50 + VAT)
- Advice on Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Agreements (paper review/ no attendance from £50 + VAT)
- Advice on disciplinary/other internal procedures
- Unfair and Wrongful Dismissal claims
- Unlawful Deduction from Wages claims
- Discrimination/Harassment claims
- Bringing claims in Tribunal & Court
- Whistle blowing
- Working Time
How much will it cost?
Wherever possible we will let you have a fixed price quotation.
Employment Law Update Series:
To download a printable version of our leaflet “Employment Law – Employers and Employees” please click here.
If you would like to receive any more information or ask us a question about these or any other matters fill in our Online Form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively please contact your local Ellis-Fermor & Negus office.
Latest Employement News