More and more people are facing legal issues when purchasing or selling a mobile home. Whether you are an owner, prospective owner or manage a resident association site please do come and ask us for assistance.
We can help you with:
- Mobile Homes Act (‘MHA’) written statements
- Your rights under the MHA
- Gifting and/or selling their Mobile Home
- Buying a Mobile Home
- Any disputes with Park owners including
- unreasonable withholding by Park owner of approval of a purchaser
- over pitch fees, utilities costs and other costs
- over maintenance obligations
If you would like to receive any more information or ask us a question about these or any other matters fill in our Online Form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively please telephone your local Ellis-Fermor & Negus office.
|Long Eaton office||0115 972 5222||David Negus|
|Ripley office||01773 744 744||Darren Kelly|