Mediation can help with separation, divorce, contact with children, grandparents’ contact, step-family relationships and other family disputes.
Mediation can help you if you:
- Have children from this or a previous relationship – or do not have children
- Still live together but are planning to part
- Separated recently or some time ago
- Are already divorced or are about to divorce
- Have never lived with the other party but have a shared interest in in family or financial matters
- Are or have been in a same sex relationship
- Are or have been in a heterosexual relationship
- Are not married to each other or have not registered a civil partnership
- Are a grandparent or other family member wanting to make arrangements to see children.
Family Mediation provides an opportunity to meet with a professionally – trained mediator in a safe, neutral and confidential setting. It is a way of resolving difficulties through meeting together and talking through the issues. Your mediator will guide you through negotiations so that you can reach your own agreements on disputes relating to your family matters.
EFN Family Mediation offers family mediation in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire at venues that are local to you.
- If you would like to receive any more information about mediation or ask us a question about these or any other matters fill in our
- and we will get back to you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri only).
- If you prefer, you can telephone the appropriate person for your area:
|Ripley & Belper offices||01773 744 744||Pat Sallis|
- To download a printable version of our leaflet ‘Family Law’ please