Employment Law Solicitors
There are many reasons why you may need an employment law solicitor to provide you with advice and assistance when it comes to work. If you feel you are being treated unfairly or victimised or you are aware of activities that are against the law, it is important that you act. Many people are often unaware of their rights at work and it is common to feel that you have nowhere to turn. Ellis–Fermor & Negus aim to offer a down to earth and value for money service which meets your needs.
We Can Help You With
- Completing Settlement Agreements (from £250.00 + VAT)
- Advice on new Contracts (paper review/ no attendance from £50 + VAT)
- Advice on Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Agreements (paper review/ no attendance from £50 + VAT)
- Advice on disciplinary/other internal procedures
- Unfair and Wrongful Dismissal claims
- Unlawful Deduction from Wages claims
- Discrimination/Harassment claims
- Bringing claims in Tribunal & Court
- Working Time
How Much Will it Cost?
Wherever possible we will let you have a fixed price quotation.
Employment Law Update Series:
Download a printable version of our leaflet “Employment Law – Employers and Employees” below.Employment Law – Employers and Employees