We can help you with:
- Planning applications and appeals, and dealing with enforcements
- Planning objections
- Development projects by local builders
- We also work for and on behalf of local councils.
David Negus was the firm’s former Senior Partner and is now a Consultant at our Long Eaton office. He has over thirty-five years experience of Planning Law and has appeared as an Advocate at many Public Inquiries including:
- The Refusal by a Local Planning Authority of permission for a major business park supported by the County Council
- A call-in inquiry where competing developers were applying for permission for edge-of-centre retail park development.
- Numerous appeals against refusal of substantial housing sites
He also has extensive experience of negotiating and drafting Section 106 Planning Agreements. He has advised both Local Authorities and Landowners on planning matters ranging from small individual sites to major allocated developments and is always happy to offer planning advice to clients of the firm’s Commercial Conveyancing team.
If you would like to receive any more information or ask us a question about Planning fill in our Online Form, or contact David Negus at our Long Eaton office on 0115 972 5222.