|Simon Hale (Director)
0115 922 1591
|Rod Sinclair (Director)
01773 744 744
|Michael Cobbett (Consultant)
0115 972 5222
Ellis-Fermor & Negus will be pleased to deal with your commercial property and planning needs. Whether you are a small business, a large company or a PLC our team of experienced lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with your legal requirements. If you prefer to involve us in connection with some of your requirements only, we are happy to do as little or as much as you want.
We deal with commercial property work in a wide range of sectors including retail, high street shops, restaurants, industrial units, offices for businesses and charities.
If you are acquiring your first or umpteenth premises, moving, re-mortgaging or selling, we will ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible for you and your business. We expect our lawyers to be friendly as well as efficient, finding practical and cost effective solutions to commercial problems.
We can assist you with:
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Commercial leases for Landlords and Tenants
- Assigning or subletting leases
- Land development (for residential and commercial purposes)
- Selling leasehold properties
- Leasehold enfranchisement and flat management issues
- Break clauses
- Buying a property in a pension fund
- Town and country planning – applications and appeals
- Development agreements
- Buy-to-let properties
- Property disputes
(a) Tenant default and insolvency
(c) Termination and forfeiture
Team Project News
- Pinx Gallery
- Time to Razzle Dazzle
- Simon Hale assists local enterprise for troubled teenagers
- Redhead Scott School of Dancing opens new premises in Beeston
- Chimera gaming zone shop opens in Beeston
- Welch the Florist opens in Nottingham
If you would like to receive any more information or ask us a question about these or any other matters fill in our Online Form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively please contact your local Ellis-Fermor & Negus office.