Ellis-Fermor & Negus will be pleased to deal with your commercial property and planning needs. Whether you are a small business, a large company or a PLC our team of experienced lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with your legal requirements. If you prefer to involve us in connection with some of your requirements only, we are happy to do as little or as much as you want.
We deal with commercial property work in a wide range of sectors including retail, high street shops, restaurants, industrial units, offices for businesses and charities.
If you are acquiring your first or umpteenth premises, moving, re-mortgaging or selling, we will ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible for you and your business. We expect our lawyers to be friendly as well as efficient, finding practical and cost effective solutions to commercial problems.
We Can Assist You With:
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Commercial leases for Landlords and Tenants
- Assigning or subletting leases
- Land development (for residential and commercial purposes)
- Selling leasehold properties
- Leasehold enfranchisement and flat management issues
- Break clauses
- Buying a property in a pension fund
- Town and country planning – applications and appeals
- Development agreements
- Buy-to-let properties
- Property disputes
- (a) Tenant default and insolvency
- (b) Dilapidations
- (c) Termination and forfeiture